An experiment in literature, philosophy, and the wonders of the internet

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Events of April 4

Yesterday, for one reason or another, was not a very good day. It was raining and hailing when I left the house for work, and I'd lent out my umbrella the day before. I smoked before I went up to the library, which was probably a bad idea and affected my mood towards the mopey. Almost finished Night Watch at work. All day long I felt like I had to really make an effort to talk to people; felt a little paranoid all day. Called Gabe when I got home, and he didn't pick up. Called again, and he called back after a couple of minutes. He got on my computer and messed around with it to make it run better. I didn't say much. He went home, and I went to sleep, not feeling very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home