An experiment in literature, philosophy, and the wonders of the internet

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Horoscope for April 3

Friends and coworkers seem to be going out of their way to be extra nice to you today. As much as you appreciate their concern and their actions, you don't necessarily trust their motives -- and this makes it difficult for you to receive their gifts. Keep in mind that your fears may be more of a statement about yourself than anyone else.
----------------
Some of these predictions do seem well timed. It's my birthday today, and I have indeed been receiving birthday wishes to be "extra nice." However, it is easy to get into reading deeper into things than they merit. This particular one is rather fitting, however, since I do have a tendency to mistrust overtures of friendship. Well, I'm not sure how this one will pan out, it seems to have been pretty well fulfilled already. I'll probably post today's events tomorrow, since I'm not sure how able I will be to chronicle my birthday party once it's all said and done. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home