An experiment in literature, philosophy, and the wonders of the internet

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A New Project

Hello Internet! I sincerely doubt anyone is still reading this thing, but it's all for my own benefit anyway. I've decided to embark on a new project. Here's the idea.

Every morning, when I wake up, I will post in this space my horoscope for today. I will also carry around a copy of it written down, so that, if the opportunity arises to follow its instructions I will be able to do so. The horoscope I will be using can be found at www.tarot.com.

Every evening, before I go to bed, I will post the events of the day for comparison.

I freely admit that I am a diehard skeptic towards astrology, but this seems like an interesting experiment to undertake. I will attempt to be just as generous in interpretation as the horoscope allows, that is, if it says "Stuff will happen today," I will have to be very generous (albeit a lot more skeptical), while if it says "You will be defecated on by seven pigeons," there's a lot less room for interpretation, but boy, would I be convinced if it happened. So - here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home